REAL STORY BEHIND ABS WORKOUT!!!

Hi buddy,

Welcome to ikkaFan Blog. Today I am going to talk about something that no one is really taught in your gym, wait before you close my page I wanna tell you something. I want you to look so good so I am gonna give you a really good advice.

Not something your gym trainer said you last week or something that some YouTube video told.I wanna talk about how to get six pack really!!!!!










Warning:

([IT'S A SIMPLE TIP DON'T THINK IT WILL MAKE YOU JOHN RAMBO IN 1 WEEK])


1st thing I am not going talk about excises because there are millions of video for that. what I gonna say is that the first step here is gonna be a really an important thing behind getting six packs or losing belly fat(scientifically).

Here are some steps that really teach you what is real and how is really six-pack is achieved...


STEP 1


WORK OUT IN THE MORNING


After a sleep of 7hours, your body is not going to have any food inside it (after you flush it down)

So your body doesn't have any food inside stomach & when you exercise in empty stomach what really happens is your body uses the fat(fat is the place from where your body takes energy when your stomach is empty). Because your body is taking fat for energy it is really burning fat in other words you are losing weight. When you lose weight muscle show up that's how you get six pack. (CARDIO IS BEST AT MORNING)






STEP 2


YOU DON'T NEED TO GO TO THE GYM TO GET SIX PACK!!


You heard me right!! You really don't need to spend a big money on fancy pieces of equipment too!! All you have to do is watch that video of #alpha.m at the top it really teaches what all excises you should do&it works very good .it really worked for me!!that guy is so good teacher....!!!

And like everyone says just control your diet.


For my friends I have put some pictures and a video that really gonna help you seriously ...


Thanks for reading this and wish you a great life, my friend



Once again thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROPEAN TRAVEL DESTINATION

15 PHOTOGRAPH ABOUT WORLD'S HISTORY